Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Waiting for MORE snow...

This winter has been crazy for weather as it seems that we are always waiting on the next snow storm to hit...and we have had some pretty good ones! Now, I know 6-8 inches of snow at a time is nothing to those who live in, say, Colorado...but we just aren't used to that kind of stuff happening around here. This year has been one big snow after another and the kids have loved it. However, cabin fever begins to set in after a while and I think we are all just ready for spring! On this particular day we had made our trip to the grocery for "snow supplies" and the temperature was dropping rapidly in preparation for our next snow. We still had a few hours before we began seeing flakes, and when we did I don't think it stopped snowing for 4-5 DAYS!

Ava was lying in the window seat, next to fire, waiting on the snow!Tal, on the other hand, decided he would do a little cleaning out of his drawers...and draw on his legs! Cabin Fever, I tell ya!!



4 comments:

Emily said...

I've always been a fan of body art! Spring is coming...I just know it!

Jenny Beth said...

Erin this is crackin me up!!! I love you posts, they are so funny!

Brian Owens said...

I think you guys have had more snow than us, crazy global warming! :) I love the leg art! Glad it was the legs, not the face and not sharpie! :)

Mahan Family said...

I know things are bad at your home when you don't blog for over a month...hope you all feel better. (And ironically, or appropriately, my word verification for this comment was "heave". :) )

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!