We are packing to leave for KY! Getting up at 2:30 am isn't the best case scenario with a 15 mos. old and a cranky pregnant woman who values her sleep! But... we are getting to come home- which is a nice change of pace. I love that Ava Ryan gets to spend time with the family and that Matt and I get a break from school. We will pack lots of snacks for the trip- unfortunately I will probably eat most of them!! Usually our plane trips are interesting and people stare us down as we walk down the plane isle to our seat- usually in the very back. You know... those are the seats that sit straight up and don't recline. Not that reclining is in our future anytime soon. We also get to enjoy the lovely scent of the bathroom- per my poll- everyone goes to the bathroom at some point during the flight!! The best part is when Ava starts to get fussy and people glare at us as if we were completely unaware. If Matt is holding her I just pretend that I don't know them! Just kidding. If we think we are getting glared at now, I will be eager to see how happy people are when we come home for Christmas with an 19 mos old and a newborn. We will be the least popular people on that plane! But... I must admit flying for 5-6 hours is definitely more appealing than driving 18!! So for all of our friends and family we will see you very soon!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



1 comment:
Can't wait to see you all! Cooper is ready for his and Ava's play date. We may be in some TROUBLE! Just kidding. See you soon!
Post a Comment