Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Britney moment...

Okay, I just had a baby...and well, I decided that I needed a haircut. Pretty normal, I guess. But I decided to go short, not shaved like Brit, but SHORT! VERY SHORT! What was I thinking? I wasn't- the hormones were! I have had my hair short once before and really liked it- Matt did too. This time I thought I might go short enough to give my hair to locks of love- and boy did I! 10 inches!!!! The only person I didn't want to resemble was Kelly Pickler- and guess who I look like- well my hair anyway, good ol' Kelly! Every time I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I have to take a second look- and not because I look so hot! I know, I know it will grow. I am not usually one of those girls that gets mad about a bad haircut, but geez! All of the family Christmas photos will keep this tragedy etched in my memory for many years to come. Don't worry, for those of you who haven't seen me yet, ( I've been in hiding, taking prenatal vitamins, hoping for growth!) I will post a lovely picture soon.

1 comment:

The McCauley's said...

I bet it is really cute! I liked your hair when it was short. You have the perfect face for a short cut! Can't wait to see it!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!