For you loyal blog-followers:
I just wanted to let you know that we have not moved to some
I just wanted to let you know that we have not moved to some
remote island
without any internet access or "blog-ability",
for that matter,
but have found ourselves a little overwhelmed with the holidays and keeping up with
3 little ones.
However, I have successfully found all of my children
amidst the mountain of new toys
that has very inconveniently taken over our living room.
Having the
"Holiday-lazies"
has allowed me to somehow get about
2 weeks behind
on laundry...
our socks are practically walking themselves to the washing machine!
I have a very long list of things to do, and blogging is definitely on it!
Once the tree comes down,
the toys get put up,
the fridge gets a thorough cleaning (as I am very sure that there has to be something growing near the back!),
and all 500 Christmas pictures get downloaded
I will be back on the 'ol blogwagon.
My hope is that the weather channel is correct and we get hit by a
huge
snowstorm on Thursday...maybe being stuck in the house will force me to
get
things
done!
Stay tuned!
without any internet access or "blog-ability",
for that matter,
but have found ourselves a little overwhelmed with the holidays and keeping up with
3 little ones.
However, I have successfully found all of my children
amidst the mountain of new toys
that has very inconveniently taken over our living room.
Having the
"Holiday-lazies"
has allowed me to somehow get about
2 weeks behind
on laundry...
our socks are practically walking themselves to the washing machine!
I have a very long list of things to do, and blogging is definitely on it!
Once the tree comes down,
the toys get put up,
the fridge gets a thorough cleaning (as I am very sure that there has to be something growing near the back!),
and all 500 Christmas pictures get downloaded
I will be back on the 'ol blogwagon.
My hope is that the weather channel is correct and we get hit by a
huge
snowstorm on Thursday...maybe being stuck in the house will force me to
get
things
done!
Stay tuned!



No comments:
Post a Comment