Well, I finally got to experience "the present mania" that surrounds Christmas when "someone" decides what will be the hottest toy of the year...this year it was the zhu zhu pet. Luckily, my mom is on the ball and read about this toy around October and went ahead and picked three of them up. We all thought that they would be a complete joke, but they were actually pretty cool. Even better was that we didn't have to pay over $100 to get one like a lot of parents buying off of ebay! I do, however, have to make sure these little boogers are turned off when the kids aren't playing with them because they are so life-like they dart across the floor under my feet and scare the patooty out of me.
Ava and Tal also got the house that the pets somehow always end up escaping from!
"Wow, Granna, these fake hamsters are pretty neat! I named mine Cinderella!"
"Wow, Granna, these fake hamsters are pretty neat! I named mine Cinderella!" 



No comments:
Post a Comment