Well we are definitely back in the swing of things now. Matt has successfully begun his 2nd year of Physical Therapy School and I am only 4 classes away from getting my masters degree. All of this school, accompanied with a 16 month old makes time management a little tricky! I am now 28 weeks pregnant and starting to feel a little tired again, but optimistic. Ava Ryan is growing everyday- she is almost off of her bottle completely. What a big girl. We bought her some new shoes yesterday that she refuses to take off. Daily she stands next to the front door and says, "Wanna go bye." She loves to go bye! Last night I watched the Nanny Diaries and cried through almost all of it- I guess it is the hormones. What a cute chick-flick- needless to say, Matt didn't go with me, some of my girlfriends did. He stayed at home with Ava and did "man things" like watch football ALL DAY LONG! Don't you just love football season? And for those Kiski-lovers out there (our cat)- she is doing fine, lounging around all day long and losing hair each time Ava gets a hold of her. Anyone have any ideas for baby names? We need help!! If so, post them in our comments- we are really struggling and running out of time quickly!!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment