Yesterday we started our morning with our weekly trip to donut stop for breakfast. Ava really loves donuts. My class had a back to school get together yesterday afternoon. My classmates are really good with Ava. Erin and I participated in a cornhole tournament. (the bean bag game) Erin beat me. I also had my first two flag football games . We won 1 and lost 1. Erin brought Ava to the park so she could play. She loves being outside. Later we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the UK/UofL football game. How bout them cats. Kentucky is now ranked in the top 25. We will see how long it lasts. The semester is off and running. I have to study quite a bit but I am able to manage my time fairly effectively. Erin is also busy with her classes. We have to help each other with Ava when we need to get work finished. Everything is good and we are just waiting the arrival of our new addition to the family. We are very excited.
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



2 comments:
ohhhh c-a-t-s cats cats cats!!
wish you all could've been there
Mentioning those donuts made me hungry. Sounds like a good idea to come to amarillo!
As for the UK game....AWESOME
Post a Comment