I am so sick of being sick! Fortunately, I feel like I am getting a little better each day and I am able to stay up a little later each evening before retreating to my room to try and keep my dinner down! We are finally at 15 weeks, which feels wonderful because it is usually around this time that my tummy troubles begin to ease up and I begin to feel a little more human. Hey, the fact that I am sitting at the computer right now is a HUGE accomplishment! Last Thursday I had my cerclage ( a VERY unpleasant experience with a lot more pain than I could ever remember having in the past), so this baby is (hopefully) not going anywhere and will be able to cook for at least 22 more weeks. I have been feeling movement for the past month which makes all of my vomiting worth it. The last heartbeat was at 158, which is where Tal was around this time, so I am thinking...a boy? I totally don't have that instinct, I admit it, all I know is that I am having a HUMAN baby, I have no clue what the sex will be. We will find out in 3 weeks- yes, to all of my Amarillo friends, we are finding out this time- I couldn't drive you all crazy twice!! Luckily, I am starting to really "look" pregnant, not just pudgy! Now Ava is finally pointing to my belly and talking about the baby... instead of my BOOBS! She told me just the other night that, "when the clock gets to zero, the baby will come out." Having a soon to be three year old, a one year old, and a newborn should make for some very interesting conversations in the future!!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



4 comments:
Oh Erin, I am glad you are feeling better, that is no fun! And I'm glad your cerclage went well and is over now. I'm sure you are glad to be back near your family for this one! Take care, keep us updated on baby Maguet #3:)
I'll have to agree with Adrienne, I'm definitely glad you're feeling better. I hope you haven't been as sick as you were with Tal! I hope all is well with you guys. How is the house coming? Miss yall and take care!
Erin and Matt! So excited to have found you guys (from my sitemeter). Your kids are gorgeous and Congrats on the third! What took you guys to Texas? You look great!
Oh my goodness! Just looking at your pictures of the kids at the beach and they look so big! I can't believe my eyes. I am happy that you are feeling better and I can't wait to hear what flavor of baby you are having. I miss you a ton, are you planning on going to graduation in May? I hope you are coming with the kids too!
Post a Comment