Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tal's first trip to the beach

We were able to join my family for the annual Florida trip this year. I must admit, I was a little concerned given that I was about 8 weeks pregnant, sick, and trying to keep it a secret! So, if I look a little green in any of the pictures, please forgive me!

Baby Tal and Mommy checking out the sandMommy-Anne and Tal building sand castles
Part of my crazy family having a "pretend" New Years Celebration for Ava Ryan and Tal. This happened right around 9:00 (aka: bedtime) so that the kids wouldn't miss out on all of the festivities.
"Hey, you!"
Our New Year's Family picture
All tuckered out from playing on the beach
Ava and Granna eating at Crabby Bills

Collecting shells
Tal and Daddy waiting on the elevator (or as Ava liked to call it, the alligator)
Ava is my little fish, Tal...not so much!
Time for lunch and NAPS!!
Ava Ryan was so excited to see all of the airplanes overhead!
Tal's feet kept sinking in the sand
Daddy Buck showing Talmage how to build a proper sand castle
The crazy lady!
Doing what we do best...eating!
Our little family
Exfoliating?
"Are you hungry, Tal?"
Granna playing in the sand
"I wanna go there!"
Ava enjoyed the sand, but would have much rather been splashing in the icy cold waves
Taking a walk with Granna and Mommy-Anne
"What's that, Granna?"
"Hurry, the days-a-wastin'!"
What a worried little look
Beach Buddies, Chelsea and Ava

2 comments:

lhamrick said...

Hey Erin! I love the pics...Ava is starting to loose the toddler look and is growing into a beautiful little girl. And, well Tal is just as handsome as ever. I hope everything is going well with your house and new little one, congrats by the way. Tell Matt I said hi. Love.

Brian Owens said...

So great you get to go to the beach, oh how I love the ocean! You are all looking great--i hope you are feeling better.

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!