Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cerclage Scheduled

My lapse in blogging, while mainly due to (how can I say this nicely??) puking, has also been because of all of the progress going on at the new house. We are hoping to be in sooner than later because our kitchen cabinets are in!! I have to admit, I was most excited about seeing them, as I picked them out decades ago and practically forgot what we chose! Once all of the crown is placed, I will take pics and post.
Yesterday, I went to PDC to discuss my cervical cerclage. I got an ultrasound and got to see our little one kicking and sucking his/her thumb. I measured right on time, so my appointment for my cerclage placement was made for tomorrow (Thursday). I am not looking forward to my little trip to the O.R., but given that I will have had 3 of these things in the past 3 years, I feel like a pro. Matt gets to join in on the fun tomorrow, his first chance, I am sure his is just thrilled! Because I have to be down until Monday, I am hoping to get a chance to catch up on a ton of blogging...we are talking Christmas pictures here, people! Yeah, I am pretty far behind! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

asiaelizabeth said...

I hope everything went well and that your feeling less sore and are doing well!Are you going to find out the sex of this one?! If you dont its gonna drive me crazy!!! I don't know how you do it.It's just one right?

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!