


We are all so busy lately. Matt has school, I have school and my constant, nagging urge to clean, and, well, Ava is just a little "busy-body". I have never seen anything like her. It's like she has a battery pack in her back. I don't think that I have seen her walk anywhere lately- all she wants to do is run! I wish I had her energy. I definitely don't! Part of that might be because I am not sleeping a wink at night. Yesterday, I was up at 4 am watching E! News. I just couldn't get comfy and watching Matt peacefully sleeping was even worse, so I set up camp in the living room waiting for my eyes to get heavy. Hello 5am! Luckily it is the weekend, Ava slept until almost 10 and Matt let me get some rest. Today we attended yet another flag football game. Boy is it windy here! Ava enjoyed being outdoors and getting all of the attention from Matt's teammates. Then we attended a birthday dinner for a friend- our second birthday dinner this week! The guys all settled in to watch the LSU game, while the girls chatted. Ava played with a puppy most of the evening. She loved it.
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



2 comments:
Picture with puppy is SOOO cute. Can't believe she stayed still long enough to even hold it!
ava might have loved it but based on those pictures i'm pretty sure the puppy didn't love it!
Post a Comment