Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Nesting isn't just for the birds


Nesting isn't just for the birds. Nope, people nest, too! I feel like I just can't keep our apartment clean enough. I am driving Matt crazy with my constant urge to clean- well, my constant urge for him to clean!! Having Ava running around pulling things out of drawers and cabinets makes me realize that I need to calm down, count to 10, and just pick up at the end of the day. Otherwise, I would be following my little Texas Tornado all day long!! We took this picture before we went bye-bye. I don't know if she is smiling about the baby or going bye bye. This past weekend we went bye bye a lot. Daddy had a flag football game and Ava wore her Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders outfit, clapped, and did "touchdown" over and over. We also had a bar-b-que with friends- better get that in while we still can! We had a fun weekend with great weather!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!