
Granna and Papaw came to visit for the weekend. Even though it was a fast trip, it was a lot of fun. Ava loved all of the attention and I appreciated the help with the nursery.




Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago
The Maguet's

Granna and Papaw came to visit for the weekend. Even though it was a fast trip, it was a lot of fun. Ava loved all of the attention and I appreciated the help with the nursery.




3 comments:
I hate that I missed the baby shower! You all looked like you got alot of needed stuff. I will drop our gift in the mail, I am trying to hold off to see what "it" is. That has been really hard considering I love to shop especially for those little babies. You look great, and you will be back to your skinny self 1 week after you have the baby. Good luck and keep us posted. Love you all!
wish I could have came :(
Loved every minute of our visit.
Ava was so adorable. We miss you already. But it won't be long until Granna will be back...so excited.
Post a Comment