
Tonight we took Ava to the mall to trick-or-treat. She was so cute! We had a little trouble getting the whiskers painted on- that's why there are only 4. I tried to explain to her that good kitties have 6 whiskers at least, but she wasn't having it. She carried her pumpkin like a pro and got the hang of it toward the end. I think that she just enjoyed seeing everyone else in costume. It was like one big cartoon. Of course, most of the candy she accumulated will be eaten by me- she can have the dum-dums! After the mall, we went to visit a couple of Physical Therapy School friends and Ava helped herself to some more candy. Maybe next year she will be able to say Trick-or-Treat!
On our way...













1 comment:
She is too cute, I love her costume. You look good yourself Erin! I hope that you all are feeling better! Cooper had a wonderful time! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment