Tonight was the annual Physical Therapy Halloween Costume Party- yep 2 days after Halloween! They had a test today, so having the party on the 31st just wasn't in the cards, as they all needed to study. Ava went as a cat-witch-again- and Matt and I went as Britney Spears and K-Fed. I wore the "I have the golden ticket" tank that we saw in all of the tabloids, and Matt just tried to look hip-hop gangsta!! Everyone went all out this year on costumes. I tried to choose wisely though. I just knew the moment that I went as something crazy I would go into labor and all of my hospital pictures would be totally embarrassing. Luckily I made it through the party and am now safely at home in "normal clothes." Take a look at some of the costumes...









1 comment:
FUN! You all looked terrific.
Post a Comment