Not much to say, no baby and very few contractions. I guess I should take this time to write the paper for my class, but I just don't feel like doing much of anything. It looks like there is a great possibility of being in the hospital on Thanksgiving now. I would have never dreamed that I would be this pregnant. It is 80 degrees here today, so going out for a walk is kind of out of the question. Maybe tonight when things cool down we can go walk our daily mile at the park. My parents finally gave in and bought plane tickets for tomorrow, I guess I am not the only one who is anxious. I keep visiting the week by week pregnancy website and I swear I am like the only one left in my group! This list of pregnant women is getting smaller and smaller by the hour.
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



1 comment:
Bless your heart. I think everyone is ready for this baby to get here! Come on baby!
Post a Comment