Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Running out of room-38.5 weeks

For those of you bugging me about recent pictures of my belly. I don't think it could get much bigger! Hurry up, baby- momma can't breathe!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, my! How many months did you say you were? 10? 11? more? (just teasing) Tell that baby we're ready.

kacey* said...

i discovered that it's A LOT of fun to open the picture really big and start with just your face and scroll down real quick. doesn't look like it goes together at all

The McCauley's said...

You are all belly! I think it's a boy. That is what I looked like. I think that this one will be a little bigger than little Ava! You look really pretty though. You will be feeling better soon! Good luck!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!