Well I went and renewed my gym membership. I have already gone twice and met with a trainer. Doesn't this guy understand that I have done no physical activity for 10 months?? I could barely get out of bed this morning and I am popping advil just to get through the day. My goal is to be ready to get back into a bathing suit by summer. But... if that doesn't work out I hear there are some pretty cute cover-ups to hide those "problem areas"! Matt has started going to the gym with me. We drop the kids off at the gym day care. Tal doesn't even know he is there and Ava makes it clear to everyone that she is. She SCREAMS! I guess she is going through some serious attachment issues. Because I am the fatter of the two of us, Matt lets me go get on the treadmill while he convinces Ava that she wants to stay and be a good girl. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment