We decided to meet some friends for a fun-filled few hours at Chucky Cheese. At first Ava was a little apprehensive. I think it may have had something to do with the very large singing animals on the stage! But soon she warmed up to the idea of running around and checking everything out! Shaunna and Erin (another one- not me) introduced me to a whole new world of kid games. We were probably the most competitive people there! After counting the tickets, and collecting our goodies, we headed home for some much needed rest and a long nap.
We are finally getting enough hair for small pig tails!!

I want that...and that...and that...








2 comments:
We had a fun time! Very cute pictures!
2 hours and $50 for a hyper child and cheap made in China toys that your child will soon forget (unless they get lost, at which point the child will NEED them). Mr. Chucky Cheese is a genius.
I'm sure you're enjoying your kids, they are adorable!
Post a Comment