Things are very hectic around our place these days. For those of you who know Ava, you know that she is non-stop! Living in a little apartment with an energetic toddler and a new baby is not very easy. They eat at different times, nap at different times, and yes, even poop at different times! Matt is gone quite a bit this semester because of his heavy load at school, so I am alone a lot with the cute little munchkins! They are both growing so fast. Talmage is reaching and cooing. It sounds like he says, "I good." He laughs at me all of the time and usually has a big grin on his face. Right now he is sleeping anywhere from 2 1/2 to 4 hours at night- so we are exhausted. However, Ava is sleeping through the night- yes for those of you who make fun of me- in her "sleeper"! She typically goes to bed around 9:15 and wakes at 9 in the morning. Not too bad! She is talking a lot more these days. Her favorite phrases are "wanna go bye?", "Where dada--school?", "Where baby?", "carseat", "pees", and my favorite "Gabby" ( this is what she calls our cat, Kiski). I guess we are going to have to change the kitty's name! She also calls my sister Kacey "krazy"- I really get a kick out of that!

I began making Ava's hairbows because I can make them much cheaper than I can buy them- although they don't look nearly as professional and someday she will hate me for placing such big bows in her hair! But look... I am also in the business of making diaper cakes! Isn't it adorable? This one was made for a friend who recently had a baby. I was very proud of how it turned out!






3 comments:
What talent!! You show go pro!
I need a copy of "Mr. Smiley"
ADORABLE
pLUS CRAZY HAIR AVA LOVE IT
You are very talented. You should sell these online!
Post a Comment