My precious Baby Berkeley turned 6 months old on February 17th! I can't believe that she has been with us an entire half of a year! This month has been full of great milestones. First, she started rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy with ease. Next, she became a pro at sleeping in her very own bed 12 hours a night!! Third, she has taken very well to solid foods and tends to "attack" the spoon when she is super hungry! She has mastered sitting in the high-chair and loves her her jump-a-roo! She is up on all fours doing the "rocking" thing...so it won't be long before she starts crawling and I will have to break out the gates! She still smiles all of the time, that toothless, gummy smile and has moved up to a size three diapers and now wears a size 9 months in clothing. We go to the doctor on Monday to get her 6 month well-child check, so I will post her stats next week!






No comments:
Post a Comment