The day after Berkeley got home from the hospital we headed back for bloodwork to check her bili-levels. She was mildly jaundiced the day that we left (apparently VERY common in infants with difficult deliveries).
Sleeping peacefully in her carseat with her "warming boot" (well, diaper)
She was a trooper during the blood draw
She was a trooper during the blood draw
Bonding with the lady drawing the blood- all the while thinking to myself, "hurt my baby and I hurt YOU!"








3 comments:
Love all the pics! Berkeley is a gorgeous little gal! Cute little people running around your house!
so glad to hear that she is here and all is well! I'm officially in Denver so when all the kiddos are old enough to ski bring them out. I'm pretty sure they start them around 3 years old so my best friend can come out any time! Give your family hugs all around!!
What a sweet baby! She's a Maguet, that's for sure, she looks just like the other two to me. I love how much and how easily little kids love their baby siblings, it makes me want to cry (I'm still pregnant here, remember?). I'm so glad you have such a nice big house and don't have to crowd three kids into an apartment, that'll make life easier right there. Hope you guys continue to do well and I'll keep watching for pictures as they grow big.
Post a Comment