Saturday, August 15, 2009

I guess there is still a chance...

that I won't go overdue. I say this because I still have ten hours before today is actually over. However, with nothing really happening, my guess is that Baby Girl will have to be coaxed out on Monday. I would have NEVER dreamed that I could be this pregnant...or this hot! Luckily, my mind has been occupied for the past few nights by our town's festival and baby and I have enjoyed a lot of super nutritiously-delicious carnival food! I guess if I don't go into labor tonight it just gives me one more chance to down a strawberry/whipped cream-topped funnel cake! Matt and I...well, just Matt...has plans to put together the trampoline we purchased this morning so that Ava Ryan can get out some major energy and I must admit a part of me really wants to jump this baby out!! So, here's hoping for some contractions, admittance to the hospital, and a major cold front!!

1 comment:

Brian Owens said...

Crazy! I hope today is the day! I will hope for you the cold front, but I think the other 2 hopes are more likely. Your baby counter on the side looks funny now! :) Hope baby girl arrives safely and you are both doing great very soon.

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!