I took this video a few days ago. Tal has really been showing interest in walking lately- I guess so that he can keep up with Ava. He has been averaging about 3 steps before he collapses, but watch out if he gets a hold of his walking toy- he loves cruising around the room looking for things to get into!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



5 comments:
How exciting. It's amazing how fast they catch on to things. Good to see you posted, I was starting to get worried:)
I love the hug/push Ava gives him -the look on her face as she does it is hilarious!
That is awesome! He is so big and probably one of the most advanced babies I have ever seen! Go TAL!!
Too cute! I think that the 2nd video is funny Matt has a grip on Ava's outfit!
I've always heard the second child does everything a lot faster... crawling, walking, talking, you name it. That is so fun to see. I love watching Ava's interaction with him. Too cute!
Post a Comment