Monday, August 4, 2008

Loving his Mommy

A little update on sweet baby Tal. He now weighs about 22 lbs and is 30 inches long!! He is finally turning into my little snuggle bunny- he loves to be held and rocked. He has been crawling for a while now and his newest trick is to clap. I am proud to say that 6 out of 7 nights he is sleeping through the night. He is actually trying to form words, although I am not sure that he has a clue what he is saying. The only thing that we can discern is "dada." The little munchkin has 2 bottom teeth and all 4 top ones are visible through his gums. His favorite activities are: eating, pooping, taking a bath with sister, and giving slobbery kisses.

1 comment:

Mahan Family said...

He seems like such a little doll. I realized that once you guys move back here, he and Audrey will be classmates. Sounds weird to say that our kids will go to school together!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!