Thursday, December 10, 2009

Big Eyes!

Berkeley has the biggest blue eyes that twinkle with so much life! She is changing on a daily basis and tonight, after reviewing some old blog posts of Ava and Tal when they were much littler, I realized just how fast this phase goes by. I am trying my best to savor every moment because I know that one day they will all be grown:( Having three kids, three and under, is both exhilarating and exhausting...with emphasis on the latter! I find myself chuckling at them everyday,picking up mess after mess, and loving each and every minute. While I never get to shower in peace anymore or eat/drink anything without having to share, I know that all too soon these moments will fade and I will miss the chaos that is my life! Today, I was thinking about some phrases that I catch myself saying on a daily basis that I never thought I would, such as: "who pooped on the floor?", "get out of the fireplace", "where are your clothes?", "why are there balls in the toilet?"...ect, etc, etc. Oh, these kidlings are a hoot! I am so excited to see Berkeley's little personality develop and watch her grow and change!

Hanging out on the floor- yep, that's a blur of Tal in the background...that kid is never still!
"Hi, Daddy! Look at me! It's tummy time!"
Wrestling, or playing tackle, as Tal calls it!
Just having some girl time!
Mommy and Berkeley (3 months old)
Daddy and Berkeley (3 months old)

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!