This past Friday Ava's preschool put on a Christmas presentation. Each of the 3 year olds were asked to wear an animal costume, so Ava, because we found this cute dress, was a zebra (she put on her ears and tail later in the program). However, for the opening acts, the other kids were dressed in Holiday dresses because their costumes were separate...so we sort of stood out in our loud pattern!!I got quite a few videos, but, for some reason Blogger is being temperamental, and I just don't have another 2 hours to download, so I chose my favorite video of Ava Ryan dancing and singing. Before this opening song, each of the children went to a microphone and spelled their name. Ava actually spelled it, but very, very quietly! This video is of the first song they performed...the next song didn't go so well...she stood as still as a board, looked down at the floor, and frowned at the crowd. I couldn't help but giggle, because, well, if you know Ava Ryan, it is SO her! She was so proud of herself and towards the end of the program even began waving to all of her fans in audience! Sorry for the movement of the video, some guy kept asking me questions about his camera while I was, obviously, trying to video my child!!







No comments:
Post a Comment