Sunday, December 6, 2009

A scary movie and a cord

Ava Ryan and I went to the movies while the "boys" watched Florida get schooled in the game of football by Alabama. I wasn't really that into watching Matt yell at the television for 4 straight hours, so we decided to catch a flick! I thought that A Christmas Carol might get us in the Holiday mood and I thought that Ava might enjoy the 3-D glasses. While she thought the glasses were pretty "spec"tacular (I am just too funny!), the movie was, in her words, "too scary!" I must admit, I agree with her. Of course, she didn't care, mainly because she was chowing down on a nerd rope, popcorn, and soda! After the "scary" movie, we hit up down-town for a very sad, lame Christmas parade! We had to go home and watch The Santa Clause and Elf to get ourselves back in the Christmas spirit!!

Chillin' in her glasses before the show!
more on the hilarious Ava Ryan:
the other day, I was bathing her and Talmage together in my shower when she pointed right around his mid-section and asked (in a very concerned voice), "Mommy, why does Tal have a cord coming out of him?" Hmmm...it might just be time to bathe them separately!! We don't want her going to preschool telling all of the other little girls that boys have cords, now do we?? I just love this age!!

1 comment:

Emily Barton said...

Hi Erin,
I found this really cool blog the other day that you might want to check out. makeitandloveit.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon.

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!