Monday, December 21, 2009

The Princess and the Frog

After Ava Ryan's preschool Christmas presentation we took the kids to see The Princess and the Frog. Before we left I tried to snap a few pics of Ava and Tal...

"Please, Ava, look at Mommy!She finally looks up, but her eyes are closed!
Tal wasn't short on smiles!I thought the movie was one of the best I had seen in awhile. Tal must have thought so, too. As his eyes stayed glued to the screen the ENTIRE time! He didn't even look down to get popcorn, he just kept shoveling it into his mouth like he was on auto-pilot!...I must admit, as he began to get low on the buttery snack, I replenished his box from my bag. I think he must have eaten 10lbs of popcorn in one sitting!
Berkeley, Granna, Ava Ryan, Kacey, and Tal catchin' a flick
Trust me, there were plenty of snacks!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!