Today I took Ava to open gym at Cheer Texas. I can't believe I didn't know about this "gem" ( I am so clever!) of a place sooner! As soon as she walked in she said, "Awesome!" (Where did she learn that word?) She jumped on the in-ground tramps, fell into a foam pit, and bounced in the big blow-up bounce houses! We met Emmerson, Camden, Ashlynn, and Alyssa. All of the girls had a blast and the mommies got to have a little fun, too. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't exhausted after leaving! I can't wait until next Monday- it is a great time for me to focus on playing with my baby girl!
Checkin' out the trampolines
After we finished, we went to pick up Daddy and Tal and headed out for some yummy pizza. We also stopped by the brick yard to look at some possibilities for brick for our new house. There is so much to choose from! The man at the brick store gave us some addresses so that we could see different houses in the area that used our favorite bricks. Most of them were beautiful. It was a great afternoon...until...BOOM...Someone rear-ended us! Now you would think that I drive around in a tank because I have been rear-ended FOUR times in my car in four years and not a scratch on it! Unfortunately, it did do quite a bit of damage to the ladies car. She was accelerating instead of breaking!It scared me so badly, and was so loud, that Ava started crying. So I immediately jumped out of the car to make sure she was okay, then headed around to Tal's side to check on him. I was a bit shaken up, but we decided that since there wasn't any damage to our car, and MATT DIDN'T HAVE HIS WALLET (SHHHH), that we would just forget about it! Luckily we are all okay and home safely now.










No comments:
Post a Comment