Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What color should I choose??

Today I met Kat and Lindsey to get pedicures at the mall. Daddy and Kyle were on little people "doody"- yep that's right, Tal took a big 'ol dump just as mommy walked away! Don't you just love when the stars align! After a fresh diaper, they sat with the kids at the mall play area and waited on us while we got pampered. This should definitely be a weekly event!

Erin, Lindsey, & Kat lovin' the massage chairs


2 comments:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

hey I was wondering if you could email me with your address so I could get you an announcement out. Thanks

Lokks like you guys are having tons of fun around there. I miss the swimming season...

Mahan Family said...

Sounds nice and relaxing!!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!