Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tal's 6 month well baby check

Waiting, waiting, waiting on the doctor!
This week was Tal's 6 month well baby check. I had been weighing him at home on our scale to keep up with his weight gain but was surprised that he weighed one pound less on the doctor's scale- I am not complaining- that is the scale I weigh myself on. So... if Tal is really one pound lighter- that means I am, too! Hooray!
Here are his 6 month stats:
weight: 18 lbs, 13 oz- 75th percentile
height: 28 1/4 inches- 95th percentile
Head circumference- 17 1/4- 50th percentile- Hooray- he has recently had the small head syndrome!!

He was a very good boy and only cried when they gave him his shots. The doctor told me to use cortisone cream on his eczema, and within hours his skin was super clear! After it was all over with, he perked right back up and was his same sweet self!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!