Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You might be a redneck if...

...you wait until the sprinklers come on at your apartment complex and tell the kids it's the water park! And... the Tennessee t-shirt/ diaper combo solidifies the whole "redneck" vibe. Oh well, Ava had a blast and got clean all at the same time...I know, that's redneck, too! (Tomorrow I might just break out the shampoo)

4 comments:

The McCauley's said...

Oh I think that it's sweet. She had a blast and that's all matters. When you live the apartment life you would do anything to get wet on a hot day! I think that is just so cute! GO VOLS, Lauren will love the shirt!

Lauren said...

hey now...tennessee...redneck?!
if so...then i've been a redneck for 10 years & didn't know it:)
JK

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!

Mahan Family said...

As long as you didn't take her to watch Nascar after playing in the "waterpark" in her Vols shirt, she's still fine...

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!