80's Bunco Night was a success! Everyone was such a good sport to dress up- looking fierce, I might add!- just to play a game! To add to the festive atmosphere, we jammed out to Tiffany's, "I Think We're Alone Now", The Buggles, "Video Killed the Radio Star", Deniece Williams "Let's Hear it for the Boys", Dexy's Midnight Runners "Come On Eileen", and of course Cyndi Lauper! Too much AQUANET makes you do CRAZY things!!
Ashley's got the bang thing down!!
Lindsey, the poor little wallflower without a date to the big dance:(
Ashley's got the bang thing down!!
Lindsey, the poor little wallflower without a date to the big dance:(
Before the festivities began- Kat and I have matching bouquets because I am the ultimate 80's brides maid for the Ultimate 80's bride!







2 comments:
Wait a minute...blue eyeshadow went out of style? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!!!
woooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment