Monday, November 17, 2008

All but #2

I haven't posted in a while about our adventures in "Potty-Training-Land," but am happy to report that we are making progress! At this point we are only wearing a diaper at night and for those "few and far between" naps. Ava seems to do better when she wears her panties because she hates to feel wet. Unfortunately, she is still refusing to go #2 in the potty and right before begs for me to put a diaper on her. I know, most of you are thinking that I just need to tell her no and she will go on the potty. Not the case... my little Ava Ryan would rather hold in her poo (FOR DAYS) than go in the potty- hence last week's constipation! However, I am rather pleased with our accomplishments on the potty training front thus far and guess I can deal with stinky diapers for a little while longer. She'll get there, on "Ava time."

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!