Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holy Tumbleweed!!

While Kat and I were out and about, we spotted this little beauty at a Sonic drive-in space! I couldn't help myself, we just don't have dead, round weeds this big in Kentucky! ( I must admit, the people ordering at the drive-through were a little confused as to why I was hugging it and taking a picture! We totally looked like tourists!)

2 comments:

Mahan Family said...

That thing is seriously cool - I totally understand the need for a picture. We definitely don't get many of those around these parts (rolling Skoal cans are not quite as photogenic!).

How is your house coming along? I bet you guys can't wait to be living close to your families.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

kacey* said...

i was trying to enjoy the picture and the crazy size of the tumbleweed but all i can see are my tennis shoes that you stole!!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!