Monday, November 17, 2008

Games, games, games...

Last night two other couples joined us to watch the Cowboys game. I mean, I think it is against the law in Texas to not tune into ALL of the games...well you would think so, given that Matt insists on watching every single second of all of them! Around half-time the girls started to get a little bored with all of the testosterone and football banter that we began practicing the game Back Seat Drawing. Now, if you have never played this game, it resembles win, lose, or draw (for all you old school folks) or pictionary (for the spring chickens).
However, in this game the person drawing has no idea what it is they are trying to draw and relies on a team member to give detailed directions to form a picture. Throughout the practice session I heard instruction such as, "draw two parallel lines in a circular pattern (what????)" and "okay, just erase the WHOLE thing!"
In this particular round, Kat and I were trying to instruct Becca on drawing a backpack. This was the best we could do! I'm thinking next time we need to consider the scale of the objects!!Unfortunately, the boys left victorious- you might be able to guess why!!! The girls and I figure that we were trying too hard to set the scene, instead of just getting down to the nitty-gritty of a picture. Obviously, this game is best for the "simple-minded male!" -JK!!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!