yes, I am back to blond now. I naturally have light hair like Brig and Kinny. So, it looked a little funny when my light roots started coming in...plus Adam wasn't a fan of the dark hair. If I was going to pick on everyday neutral lipstick from MAC it would probably be High Tea. If you wanted the liner and gloss with it I would go for Oak liner and Moonstone lip gelee. I know there is so much great stuff to choose from it is a hard choice! GOOD LUCK!
3 comments:
Ava is so stinkin' cute in headbands!
It looks like they have gotten so big just from the last post. What do you feed these babies in Texas. They are both so cute. Love Tal's outfit!
yes, I am back to blond now. I naturally have light hair like Brig and Kinny. So, it looked a little funny when my light roots started coming in...plus Adam wasn't a fan of the dark hair. If I was going to pick on everyday neutral lipstick from MAC it would probably be High Tea. If you wanted the liner and gloss with it I would go for Oak liner and Moonstone lip gelee. I know there is so much great stuff to choose from it is a hard choice! GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment