Thursday, March 6, 2008

BOOM, Shake, Shake, Shake the room!!

I snuck into Ava's room to get this video. As you can see, they are playing- and well, making a huge mess! If you listen carefully, you can hear Matt rapping! (He thinks he is DJ Jazzy Jeff!)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

love it. matt could have a future in rapping...no joke

Andrea G. said...

Matt, I would stick to Physical Therapy... ha, ha. But when it comes to making our kiddos happy we'll go to any length of embarrassment! Cute video.

The McCauley's said...

That is so funny! That's the Matt we all know. I laughed my BUTT off when I watched the video. I had to replay it over and over! Too Cute!

Mahan Family said...

I love your blog - you have the funniest stories and videos (except for the one with the "#2" disaster in Ava's room, which was just plain scary). Enjoy your babies!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!