It seems like both of my babies grew up so much this week. Ava is talking more and more everyday, while Talmage seems to get bigger with each passing hour! Below are some pictures of our weekly adventures.
Ava found Tal's rice cereal while I did the dishes. She decided that he might be hungry! This is what I found as I peeked over the counter!

We created a tent this week. Ava loved laying in it and drinking her juice. If she is anything like her mommy, this is as close as she will ever get to camping!

We purchased this "exer-saucer" for Tal at Sam's Club this week. He loves being upright and a part of the action. If you look closely, you can see his "mittens."(or as Shaunna calls them, his oven mits!) He has been wearing them a lot lately because he loves to scratch his head and pull his hair.
Ava wore her tutu a lot this week. She loves for me to turn on her music so that she can dance. The pearl necklace makes the outfit extra special.


Ava colors a picture at the table every morning after breakfast. She loves coloring- especially with the purple crayon.




4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE our picture of Ava turning 2. She is a little doll. Thanks for sending us a picture.
so sweet. I love it when you find their favorite color.
I love Ava's motherly instincts to feed Tal. That is priceless! And seriously, Tal looks like he's going on 2! He looks so much older than he is. I can't believe it. Ava's tutu is adoreable. I used to strut around in one of those all day... when I was her age!
Those are great. Tal is getting so big! I got to see your mom this weekend in corbin...it was so good to see her! Take care!
Post a Comment