Ava loves to kiss on Talmage! She has started saying "nice" and really worrying that her bow might fall out of her hair!! Tal adores her and just lights up whenever she pays him any attention.
Every morning when I walk in her room, this is the dialog:
me: Good Morning!
Ava: Where baby?
me: Tal's asleep
Ava: Baby Tal stinky poo poo? Where Gabby (kiski)?
me: I don't know, lets go get milk and find her
Ava: I don't know, where dada?
me: Dada went to school, do you want to change your diaper?
Ava: Stinky poo poo (big smile- reaches for her blanket and Piglet) Where baby Tal?
It's like dejavu every single morning! I think it is so sweet that he is the first thing that she asks for!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



3 comments:
so cute! I love it. Did you ever get the bows for o sew pretty...if so what did you think?
They are so cute together! I wish that I could see them more. I love the bow.
such a sweet video!
Post a Comment