I saw this recipe on Tiffany's blog, had a huge sweet tooth, and decided to try it. It is delicious so I wanted to pass it on! Thanks Tiffany for a great batch of cookies- my thighs will thank you, too!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
cream:
1 lb. butter- yes girls, 1 whole pound!!
2 c. brown sugar
1 1/2 c. white sugar
Add:
3 eggs
2 Tbsp. vanilla
cream for 4 min.
Add:
6 c. flour
1 1/2 Tbsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. salt
Blend thoroughly.
Add:
2 C. chocolate chips
Bake at 375 degrees 8-12 min.
Enjoy!
**Because this recipe makes so many cookies, I baked 1/2 and froze the other half!!
Tonight we had grilled herb chicken and a ton of veggies, including broccoli, sweet corn, mustard greens, and mushrooms. Because we are going out of town, I tried to use as much out of the fridge as possible! I typically saute my mushrooms in butter and Worcestershire sauce, but I was out of it. So below is a "fly by the seat of my pants" recipe that turned out very yummy! ( I don't measure when I cook, so I just guestimated ingredients!)
1 pkg sliced/cleaned mushrooms
butter (about 1 tbsp)
fresh garlic (2 large cloves)
white cooking wine (splash)
Feta cheese crumbles (handful)
heat pan over med. heat to melt butter
pop a few cloves of garlic and mince
brown garlic in butter
add mushrooms- stir to coat
add a splash of white wine
add about a handful of feta cheese crumbles
This is a pretty strong dish, but it was delicious over grilled chicken, and would be even better over steak! I think I'll call it "fetamush"!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



1 comment:
The cookies sound wonderful. I love to bake, so I will try this recipe for sure! I saute mushrooms the other night and they were wonderful! I use the butter and Worcestershire sauce also and I don't measure. That's a big thanks to my Mom! I hope you all have a safe trip. Can't wait to see pictures~.
Post a Comment