Monday, September 29, 2008

Elmo, new shoes, & the bean bag toss party

This weekend started off with a quick stop at Once Upon a Child where our friend, Shorty, was dressed up as Elmo. I was a little afraid that Ava might be scared, but she walked right up to Elmo and "petted" him.
Tal has been on his feet a lot lately and his socks are beginning to show a lot of wear and tear- so I gave in and bought him some "transition shoes." I remember how ugly the old walking shoes used to be- you know, the one's that our parents had bronzed- well these are much more stylish!Our Saturday ended at the Annual PT bean bag throw party- our last one! Stephanie and I were paired up as partners- all I can say is "Sorry, Steph, for not getting my game on!" It was pretty hot, but we had great Mexican food and all huddled under the only shade tree to keep from frying! As we drove off, I mentioned to Matt that we wouldn't be there next year:( We have met so many wonderful friends during our time in Texas that we are going to be very sad to leave in 2 1/2 months!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!