
I have gotten numerous e-mails asking about the effects of Hurricane Ike on us. Luckily we are soooo far North, that we have only gotten a little bit of rain. Interestingly enough, Ike hit KY harder than it hit our city, with major power outages and damage in Louisville and Western KY.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Take a hike, IKE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina
Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!



2 comments:
I'm glad you guys weren't affected by the hurricane. We had terrible winds on Sunday when were traveling back from Pittsburgh, PA. The blog updates are so cute!
Yeah when I text you I was really worried about you all and them who knew that Sunday we would have NO POWER! It was crazy and the wind would blow you down.
Post a Comment