...off my potty training ledge! Well, I tried... that's all I can say. This little bugger isn't budging! She loves her diapers too much. I asked her every 10 minutes if she wanted to go pee pee in the potty, her response, as if her schedule for the day is fully booked, "Not right now." I even tried forcing her to sit on the potty, and occasionally she would pee, but what does that teach her- NOTHING! My biggest fear is coming to life right before my eyes...Ava won't be potty trained by Kindergarten!! Okay, I'm being a little dramatic, she will probably get trained sometime in the next 3 years- but NOT RIGHT NOW! After many nights of research, reading her books from the library about little girls using the potty, interviewing successful potty training mommy's, and seeking psychiatric help, I have made the executive decision that We are taking a potty training sabbatical- for my sanity!
"He, he, Mommy! You can make me run around naked it you want! I'll just pee on your floor!"
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Talk me down...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina
Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!



No comments:
Post a Comment