Sunday, September 14, 2008

hair and pits

Hair and pits... interesting title for this post... it just so happens that I grouped these pictures together! Some of you asked to see my new do, so her are a few shots.

A-line bob
Dark underneath- it looks a little red in this picture, but looks more dark brown in real life
...and finally after all of that hair, the pit! This is the ball pit that I spoke of in an earlier post that nearly killed me. After 3 hours and almost passing out, I was able to throw in some balls and let Tal and Ava go at it. Here they are being sweet and playing together while Mommy passed out on the couch from the lack of oxygen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!