Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wonderland

I am so far behind on posts! This week I have set a goal to catch up the 'ol blog, so we shall see if that happens! I have also set a goal to potty train Ava Ryan...for all of you out there who know what this child is putting me through with training, please don't laugh!
Anyway, a few weekends ago Matt and I took the kiddos to Wonderland, a local amusement park. Ava had a blast riding the carousel, boats, and cars! Tal was all smiles on the carousel and unfortunately I couldn't get a picture because Matt and I were both busy keeping them from falling off! He smiled his big, toothy, cheesy grin all the way around.

Ava waiting to get on the carousel


Okay- this ride was a bad idea! I wanted Ava to try it, so I thought I would show her how "un-scary" it was by riding it, too. BAD IDEA! Not only do I look like a complete and total idiot, my stomach took a beating- talk about being nauseated!
Daddy took Ava on the log ride, while Talmage and I stayed down by the drop-off to get their pictures after getting soaked...but the camera batteries needed to be charged...
Are you sure we have to go bye bye??? Just one more ride! For some reason Ava Ryan insists on wearing her headbands Richard Simmons Style- you sweat to those 80's girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss wonderland. It looks like you guys had fun! I LOVE your hair. I am trying to grow mine out right now. Miss you guys! Post some house pics!!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!