...I became a mother to 2 beautiful identical twin baby girls, Adelide and Belle. It was the best and worst day of my life in that I was finally a mother, able to hold my babies, but had to give them up too soon. All I hope is that with their last breaths they knew just how much they were loved and wanted and were soothed by the voices of their loving parents. This experience was not as I had imagined it to be, as I left the hospital the next day without my girls and with a broken heart that will never quite be the same. I can't help but wonder what they would be doing today...if they would look like Ava...if they would be Daddy's girls... Thank you so much to all of you who were kind enough to remember us today...
We took Princess Ava and Talmage to visit their sisters' grave



2 comments:
It may have been five years ago, but I am pretty sure it only takes 1 second for you to remember the numerous emotions you felt that day. Our girls made an enormous impact on our hearts, as well as the hearts of others, in the short time they were with us. I am so grateful for their lives and that they were what brought our paths together. Despite loss and sorrow, we are so blessed...
It's hard to believe how fast time goes by, but slow at the same time because of how vividly we remember somethings. I'm sure this is one of the moments. I've tried to imagine how you must of felt and also Roberta (my mother-in-law) with her twin girls. I can't imagine. But I am awed by your courage to continue on. I miss you and your family.
Post a Comment