Sunday, June 28, 2009

Still pregnant!! 33 and 2

Yep, I'm still here...on the couch! I have had minimal contractions, but tons of major heartburn! It feels great to get to 33 weeks, and I look forward to getting to 34. My aunt NeNe (Kennita) came over to paint the nursery. The main wall color is a taupe, with the squares more of a peachy-pink (this was just the first coat!). Hopefully, the crib bedding will be in soon so that I can get the room finished. The drawers are loaded with tons of adorable girly outfits, the glider has been steam-cleaned, and the chandelier hung. Now, all we have to do is wait...

1 comment:

The McCauley's said...

It's going to look really good. I'm so excited for your family, we can't wait to meet her!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!