Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My newest collection


Unfortunately, I have really started to rack up on one item in particular lately, hospital wrist bands. I got another one of these little beauties this afternoon after my doctor's appointment. Everything went fine with the appointment. We discussed the option of steroid shots to help baby girl's lungs develop a little faster and, of course, my activity level, which is still NONE. I am still 80% effaced and about a 1, so no significant change in my cervix over the past week. However, while the doctor was checking me I began having contractions that he could feel (and see), so we decided to head to L&D for an NST. Everything looked great with the baby and I only had a few contractions during the hour, so I was released. The funny thing... while reviewing my history, ect. I was asked, "Are you still single" to which I answered, "No, married." While the information regarding marital status was obviously keyed in wrong at our 3 am Saturday morning visit, I am sure those nurses were contemplating in their heads how I could have pulled off getting married in the past 3 days on bedrest. Oh well, we'll let them wonder...
The good news: no baby, not too many contractions, I have The Bachelorette on DVR, and only 4 more weeks from today my cerclage gets removed- let the countdown begin!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Hi Erin! Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and you're in my prayers. I wish you were here in Lubbock so you could help me with decorating ideas for my new apt in Houston. I was wondering what magazines or websites I could check out for some ideas.

Shawna said...

I don't know why I wrote Lubbock! ha ha! I definitely meant Amarillo!

The McCauley's said...

I'm glad everything went alright. You all don't have much longer until baby girl gets here. You are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything call!

Emily said...

I think about you everytime I head to our favorite Doctor's office. I always expect to see you in the next room, waiting for at least an hour. It has been fun seeing Matt at church the past few weeks. I bet you are missing him right now. Good luck with everything. I'm so excited for you!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!